We continuously scour the world for the best in sun protective swimwear and accessories which meet our criteria for maximum sun protection, safety, style, comfort and affordability. The following awesome brands are now on board! So take a moment to get to know each one before you make your purchase.
Happy Shopping! :)
Born 1998 in Genoa, Italy, Aqua Sphere began a quest to create more comfortable eyewear for swimming. Launching its ground breaking Seal swim mask, Aqua Sphere changed the landscape of eye protection, introducing a new type of eyewear that provides increased peripheral vision with curved lenses, easy to adjust straps, and long lasting comfort.
Today, Aqua Sphere is focused on developing products that active swimmers, triathletes and water enthusiasts desire. Working with elite athletes such as 4-time Olympian Amanda Beard and Ironman World Champion Faris al Sultan, Aqua Sphere continues to innovate and offers a complete range of swimwear, wetsuits, eyewear and accessories. Aqua Sphere’s commitment to innovation can be found through its patented technologies in eye protection and wetsuits as well as its unique body shaping swimwear and the first compression textile designed for water.
Aqua Sphere has developed a reputation for Technology, Quality and Comfort.
Designed by an F-18 fighter pilot for your little aviator, Babiators are sure to make your child the Maverick of the playground! Check out its cool features: -
* MAXIMUM SUN PROTECTION: Babiators protect your child's eyes at a critical time by offering 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays.
* SAFE: When babies grab onto something, where’s the first place it goes? Their mouths! That’s why it’s imperative that anything made for young children be safe – and that’s the idea behind Babiators flexible rubber frame design. Babiators test every shipment to ensure that its sunglasses comply with the most stringent regulations in the world for BPA, phthalates, lead, and other metals. Its top quality 100% UVA and UVB protection lenses are also impact and shatter-resistant.
* DURABLE: Babiators are incredibly durable. Its flexible rubber frames consistently bounce back after being bent, twisted, or sat upon! Click here to see it for yourself!
* GUARANTEED!: Your Babiators will come with an incredible Lost and Found guarantee! We believe outfitting your child with Safe, Durable, and Awesome products is too important to let the loss of your Babiators product get in the way! So, if your child's Babiators products are lost or broken within one year of purchase, we will send you a FREE replacement (all you pay is shipping!).
* STYLISH: Babiators are available in two sizes (Ages 0-3 and Ages 3-7+) and come in a varity of awesome colors. It has garnered a celebrity following that includes Sarah Jessica Parker, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Garner, Neil Patrick Harris, Mariah Carey and Beverley Mitchell!
It all started as an effort to find good quality, fitting, uniquely designed and affordable thermal swimwear for our little ones. Dissatisfied with what we could find in the market, we decided to create our own, using our knowledge and experience from trying out various brands.
Being parents of two young kids, we envisioned Beluga Kids as a high quality thermal swimwear brand for children with the following qualities:
Founded by two mothers with vast experience in the fashion and beauty industry, US-based Cabana Life combines fashion with function by offering stylish clothing with 50+ UV protection through patented SkinSafe™ Technology. The collection offers a variety of beach-essentials including bathing suits, hats, cover-ups, tunics, shirts, and pants for boys, girls, and women.
* MAXIMUM SUN PROTECTION: All Cabana Life styles provide UPF 50+ UV Protection through its patented SkinSafe™ Technology, which block 98% UVA & UVB rays. Their collection also features the ever-popular cover-up sets to ensure sun protection continues when out of the water.
* COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: Rashguards feature a zipper/button neckline which make it easy to slip on and off. Infant onesies feature an oversized zipper as well as snap closures at the crotch to make for easy diaper changes.
* STYLISH: Cabana Life's "beach club chic" styles have garnered a celebrity following that includes Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marcia Gay Harden, Jack Black, and Lisa Kudrow. Need we say more?
COOLA's quest is to spoil your sometimes finicky, always worthy skin with the most pure, eco-conscious products possible. After all, you may obsess over what you put in your body, but think about what you put on it. COOLA consciously chose to develop their products using as many ingredients as possible that are natural, organic, sustainable and locally sourced, much like the foods we prefer to eat. Green, yet still luxurious, each of our high performance products protect and nourish the skin with vitamins while remaining free of parabens, paba and phthalates. An advocate of both research and education, COOLA donates to the Melanoma Research Alliance and Healthy Child Healthy World.
COOLA's line of luxury sun and skincare products incorporates a Farm to Face® sourcing philosophy, using the freshest and most natural ingredients whenever possible. Look for our organic formulas that contain over 70% certified organic ingredients and are easily identified by our organic seals. Additionally, we formulate with Plant Protection®, which allows us to achieve clinically tested, broad spectrum and antioxidant-rich protection while using fewer traditional actives. Better for your skin, better for the environment.
Today, COOLA produces in limited quantity batches in sunny and cool San Diego, so they are able to reformulate often, taking advantage of new developments in sun science.
Paxley Eyewear focuses on three main things: protection, comfort, and design.
* COMFORT: With the help of top eyewear designers in the US, Paxley has created an ergonomically sound frame and temple design that was specifically made for babies and toddlers, not just sized down from adult eyewear!
* SAFE: Working closely with engineers and manufacturers in Italy, Paxley created a safe, hypoallergenic pair of glasses that are safe enough to chew on.
Because of their lightweight design and ergonomically-tested fit, Paxley frames are a favorite among infants and toddlers. Designed using a scientific approach, Paxley frames feature the unique SafeBend™ technology that won't pinch fingers, hair or clothing. They're also molded to provide the utmost comfort for delicate and developing heads and noses. While the fit is a big hit with little ones, so is the feel. Made with the same soft, state-of-the-art materials found in baby bottles, Paxleys are also BPA-free, 100% hypo-allergenic and have been certified by the CPSC to be safe for infants and kids.
pout Care understands children’s hair.
Beginning as a child-specialty hair salon and then as a distributor of quality hair brands, we eat, sleep and breathe shampoos everyday. That means we know all about what children like and dislike, and what ingredients are good and bad for their tender skin.
So we poured all that knowledge into designing the pout Care Range for Children. We envisioned it to have a high natural content, fortified with organic plant extracts. We also wanted it to be fun for our children to use, so that they can look forward to bath times, making it easier for parents!
* SAFE: pout Care uses ingredients that are safe and effective for your child. We chose Australia for its high standards of manufacturing and its emphasis on sustaining the environment. Children have sensitive skin and scalp, so we ensure that pout’s gentle formulations are suitable for children of all ages. We use natural ingredients without any harmful sulphates and parabens to clean and hydrate. We also add a variety of organic plant and flower extracts, such as Alfafa, Sage and Rosemary, to help enrich and strengthen children’s hair. Every product is formulated and tested in an ISO certified laboratory, with no animal products or testing. You can thus be assured that the pout Care Range is safe for your child and for the environment.
* FUN: pout Care knows what makes your child tick. To help fire up your child’s imagination, we’ve designed it so that pout Care bottles form a colourful carousel. Collect all the product bottles and create a carousel by putting them together in a circle. Each product features a fun poem describing the adventures of the character associated with the product. Join the knight in his quest to slay a dragon, or help the witch to fly. With delightful fruit-based scents such as blueberry, apple and peach, keeping your child entertained during bath times has never been easier!
Splash About was born from extensive experience working in the swimwear and clothing industries. For 20 years, they have invented and developed products for babies, children, and adults. Splash About's warehouse and distribution are based in the UK, and the business and design headquarters are based in France. They have consulted parents, swim teachers, and independent professional safety testing houses in the UK, France, and Australia to develop the best swim products.
In 2001, Splash About identified the need for a product that would keep infants warm in the water. Using the best quality fabrics, Splash About created the baby wetsuit. Their BabyWrap Wetsuit was an instant success with initial 'baby-testers' and the product was quickly put into full production. It is now one of their most popular items.
Splash About continues to create original products and is proud to have set the standard for quality. All of Splash About's products, including the BabySnug Wetsuit, Swim Vest, and Swim Diapers have been tested for safety, functionality, strength, and durability. Their products work because they listen to their customers.
Splash About's innovative and market leading products have been winning awards for years! Their Happy Nappy, Baby Wrap, Baby Snug, Warm-in-One and Combi have recently won Bizzibaby and Loved by Parents awards.
Based in the USA, SwimZip manufactures award-winning UV swimwear which are well-loved for its style and ease of use. Check out its awesome features: -
* Sun Protection: SwimZip's swimwear carry the highest UPF 50+ certification which means it blocks out 99% of UVA and UVB rays.
* Quality: SwimZip's swimwear are made of chlorine resistant fabric which lasts through many more days in the pool.
* Comfort: SwimZip's signature full zipper front and zipper garage around the neck make it safe and easy to zip on or off, especially when wet. It also features a tagless neckline and is made of quality stretch lycra/nylon.
* Style: Who says swimwear can't be fashionable? SwimZip has proudly garnered a celebrity following that include Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Ben Affleck and Tori Spelling! SwimZip's highly raved styles mean your mini-me will be the most chic, sassy, fun little beach bum!
Founded in 2006, Thinkbaby and Thinksport creates products to address the growing concern of toxic chemicals leaching from consumer products. Research has linked many chemicals in common use, including Bispenol-A and PVC, to cancer and developmental disorders.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport's founder, Kevin Brodwick, brought his interest in health and preventative medicine and his background in biotechnology together to form a company whose sole purpose is to create alternative products for little ones to adults. With a team of physicians and scientists focused on the latest chemical and biological science, Thinkbaby and Thinksport continue to lead in the usage of safe materials for consumer products.
At Thinkbaby and Thinksport, our approach to creating safer products is simple - We share your concerns. Just like you, we believe that people deserve the very safest products. Whether the product is being used by a newborn or elite athlete, our mission is to deliver products specifically formulated to be free of harmful chemicals.
... Watch this space for more great brands coming your way!...
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
Subscribe to our list and be the first to receive exclusive member offers, latest promotions and new arrivals!